Who We Are
Bio-Ag is a leading livestock nutrition company based out of Wellesley, Ontario. We have 40 years of experience in the Ag industry and do things a little differently. We sell across Canada and export our products to the U.S.A., Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica. We are a group that loves to be social, so we have company potlucks and free lunches a few times a year.
What we’re looking for in our Warehouse Team
We need someone who is committed to working hard and with accuracy to serve our customers-both in person and at a distance.
Key responsibilities include organizing, picking orders & building skids for shipping. This position is worked mostly independently but we are a social group and enjoy conversing around the snack table.
Being comfortable with the warehouse crew, the office staff, family members and serving clients is important.
Asking questions, offering suggestions, and working towards continuous improvement is welcomed and encouraged.
A willingness to be cross-trained is also important. We’re a small and mighty company, celebrating our 40th anniversary. We have our sights set on growing bigger and better in the next 40. You will be committed to growing with us.
What you’ll be responsible for as part of our Warehouse Team
- Assisting in manufacturing our natural, livestock supplements using Mixing software
- Bagging finished product
- Picking and packing orders
- Inventory monitoring
- Loading/unloading trucks
- General organization and cleaning
This is a non-climate-controlled warehouse, so we know when the seasons change. It’s also a manufacturing area, so you can get dirty doing your work. You might be able to cancel your gym membership though, because you’ll get a great workout lifting 25 kg bags repeatedly. Some heavier lifting is also required.
Quality Assurance is a key to our mandate. We work hard to retain our Feed Assure and Organic certifications. We work together to follow necessary standard operating procedures. It’s all for the customer’s benefit!
You’ll thrive in this role if these sound like you:
- You’re energetic, strong and willing to work hard.
- You would welcome assisting us in the transition from paper to electronic data collecting.
- You enjoy learning new skills-both electronic-based and hands-on.
If this sounds like you, here are the details:
Position: Full-time 42.5 hours/week Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
Position Start Date: September 12, 2022
Location: On-site at 1400 Greenwood Hill Road, Wellesley ON NOB 2T0
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
- In your cover letter let us know why you think you would enjoy working for us
- In the subject line of the email write the phrase "Warehouse Employee Position"