HACCP / Regulatory Affairs Co-ordinator
Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors Inc. is a leading Canadian manufacturer of high-quality premixes and supplements. Located at Wellesley, ON we service a client base throughout Canada, the United States and internationally.
Position responsibilities are varied and include working closely with our President and General Manager, regulatory bodies, supporting other team members and client interaction.
- Maintain the FeedAssure (HACCP) program
- Maintain Ractopamine Free program
- Maintain Organic Program
- Prepare and monitor all required submissions related to product registrations (CFIA, PMRA, VHP)
- Maintain all necessary documents and data to ensure regulatory compliance (Feeds Act and Feeds Regulations, Fertilizers Act and Regulations, Canadian Organic Standards, CFIA, Health Canada, USDA, FDA, etc.)
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Embraces or intrigued by the Bio-Ag philosophy and expectations
- Agricultural background
- Self-starter (takes initiative and can work independently)
- Contributes to team effort
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Be driven to learn
- Ability to interact in a positive, friendly manner with co-workers, customers, and sales representatives
- Not afraid to ask questions
It’s beneficial if you have the following skills or experience:
- Post-secondary education in Ag Science-related field
- Be familiar with Office 365
- FeedAssure Certificate
- HACCP and Food Safety Program Certificate
- FSPCA PCQI FDA Training
- Experience in a regulatory or policy position
- Experience with HACCP programs
This is a Full-time position; approximately 35-40 hours per week. Schedule flexibility is available.
Interested candidates are asked to forward their resumes by November 2, 2020 to [email protected]. Use the subject line “not afraid to ask questions” Attention: Parry.