- SERVICES -
Bio-Ag has a variety of services which complement our products that can help in maximizing your feed. We currently provide free nutritional consulting for established customers and fee-based consultation for others.
How do you know your herd is getting everything they need to be productive and profitable? Over time our soils have been depleted of essential minerals leaving crops lacking in nutritonal content. This can have an effect on your cattle and other livestock's health and production. Implemeting a custom premix to your feeding program can help!
Custom-made premixes can improve your herd's health and productivity
- Custom mineral premixes ensure your livestock are receiving the proper minerals and nutrition.
- By combining ingredients into one customized product, you will save time measuring your product to ensure your livestock receive proper levels of essential nutrients.
- With our simple ration balancing process our nutritionist supports you to bring your herd to their maxium production potential.
- Our standard 5-bag minimum order for custom mixes allows you to purchase small quantities of balanced, nutritional packages.
Why ration balancing is the right choice for you
Through comprehensive lab testing and analysis of your feed-stuff Bio-Ag is able to adivse our clients how to:
Use their own resources efficiently
Properly balance their animal feed rations at the most economical cost
We focus on maximizing the value of your feed inventory, to limit the number of purchased inputs.
Our process is simple
- Send us your feed-stuffs and we'll ship it to the lab for analysis.
- We'll contact you when the results come back and provide you our best product solutions.
- Your herd or flock is healthier and more productive.
Connect with our nutrionist today
In addition to tests related to ration balancing, our lab partners offer many additional test packages to provide further details for your farming operation.
Key tests include:
Feed analysis (by wet chemistry)
Water (limited options available)
Soil (limited options available)
Mould identification and Mycotoxin screens
Feed fermentation analysis, volatile fatty acids
Find out more about available testing by emailing [email protected]
Why you should meeting with a Bio-Ag Dealer:
- Our Bio-Ag representatives will work with you and your budget to provide the best solutions to your specific agricultural needs.
- We are people not robots! We believe building relationships is the best way to help you choose the best products for your farm.
- Our representatives are experts in their field, litterally! Many of them currently manage their own farm or have previous farming experience, so you can be assured they understand agriculture!
Click HERE to find the closest dealer near you!