FILLED: Dairy Account Sales Representative
Who We Are:
Bio-Ag is a leading livestock nutrition company based out of Wellesley, Ontario. We have nearly 40 years of experience in the Ag industry and do things a little differently. We sell across Canada and export our products to the U.S.A., Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Ireland.
First, the realities:
- The hours won’t be 9-5. You’ll get calls from clients at weird hours (they’re farmers after all).
- We’re not a huge multi-national company, so we probably can’t pay you as much as they can
A bit about us:
- We think differently. As a farm-based business, we have a great culture and family feel, but we are growing, if this appeals to you then we might be a good fit.
- The hours are flexible – if you are getting the work done and hitting targets.
Let’s talk about what you’ll do:
We’re not going to hide this with fancy terms – we need you to make new sales.
- You are a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for the chance to focus on dairy all day long, every day.
- You’ll work with dairy farmers to ensure their on-farm production and performance goals are being met while turning them into Bio-Ag fans.
We are looking for experience:
Before we get to the details, you need to be eligible to work in Canada and have a valid driver’s license.
It’s great if you’ve got a few years of sales experience and/or nutrition experience. Both are better. More importantly, you have a drive and desire to talk to people about dairy.
We do need someone who can pay attention to details, so when you reply to this posting, put in the subject line: I love dairy!
Benefits for you if you work here:
We want people with enthusiasm and ideas. We’re smaller, so we don’t have rigid and bureaucratic processes. Sure, we’ve got some, but not like the big guys. We help each other out. And we’re kind to each other. We pay you every two weeks, like clockwork. We work together to get through issues. We pay you a bonus when you hit your targets. We have health benefits. We’re flexible.
Benefits for us if you do:
We get somebody who is driven, enthusiastic, plus someone who’s humble enough to know they’re part of a team (basically someone people like working with). And because you tick those boxes, we get a teammate who’s increasing sales along the way!
We have Business Central ERP as our primary business application. This includes a great CRM capability. We also use Office 365. You need to be proficient with Microsoft Office products. We can teach you the CRM system.
How to apply:
Please Send Resumes to [email protected] with the subject line "I love Dairy!"